Is it difficult to add Screenlogic yourself?

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. I will have a Pentair Intellitouch Control Panel that I plan to add the Screenlogic2 + wireless interface. The kits are about $400, whereas I asked my PB for costs to supply and install the equipment and he gave me a rough quote of $600. So by installing it myself, that saves me $200, and the install doesn't look hard at all.

My PB charges $400 for installation. I looked over the owner's manual and it looks like something I could tackle myself. How hard is it really to do yourself?

TIA!!

If the $400 includes the hardware than that is a deal... If the $400 is just for installation then you can do it yourself.. That said, Pentair manuals are not meant to be read by normal human beings!!! They are at best very confusing, so unless you have some background in this type of adventure, it would be best to have your pool builder do it. This would also mean that ScreenLogic, and associated hardware, would be under the same warranty as the rest of your pool equipment.

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.