Jandy Aquapure 1400 issue

PaulP

May 9, 2007
League City TX
The controller for my pool periodically gives a general fault of no flow and says to check pump. I can see that the water is circulating in the pool and overflowing the spa. My controller will display the pool water temp and the salt content just no give a flow signal. Is there an issue with the flow sensor for the Aquapure or is it possibly dirty? Thanks in advance for any help.

I took the flow sensor out and cleaned, made sure there was no build up in the cell. I also turned the power off to the unit and disconnected the sensor wiring and reconnected. When I turned the system back on I still get the general fault of no flow, check filter pump. Test results this morning were: FC 0.4, CC 0, pH 7.5, TA 70, CYA 60 and CH of 350. I know the stabilizer is a little low, but has been at this level before with no problem. Is there any way that I can test the flow switch or jumper around it so that I am not just changing parts? Thanks in advance for the help.

Forgot to mention, I added a jug of bleach to get the FC up to 4.5 and a bag of salt to see if the salinity meter would register an increase in the amount of salt. The salinity went up the expected 350ppm. The temperature reading is also correct when checked against another thermometer.

Well its good to keep up on the chlorine until you get this figured out. The CYA level is not so low it should be causing this problem. I wish I had more knowledge where this is concerned to offer advice, hopefully someone who knows whats what will be along shortly. :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.