Amazon smile!!!!! Free money for TFP!!!!

ta2dwonderwoman

Bronze Supporter
Jul 1, 2016
fall river ks
If anybody makes purchases on Amazon please consider going to AmazonSmile and choosing tfp as your charity... I have made four orders since I discovered this, generating a generous donation of $0.19... I don't think tfp has been an option for very long so therefore only a little over $40 has been donated out of 62 million total dollars donated... if everybody that has benefited from this site would just use AmazonSmile and choose tfp it could generate quite a bit more and really help the website maintain its high level of dedication and high quality guidance and tools. :)Screenshot_20170921-230936.jpg

It takes a while to add up ($6,000 of purchases to = bronze contributor) but it's free. The important thing is after picking TFP as your donation you have to update your URL's to ensure that you are making the donation (I'm not sure why they made it so difficult) but again you can't complain about free stuff...

It takes a while to add up ($6,000 of purchases to = bronze contributor) but it's free. The important thing is after picking TFP as your donation you have to update your URL's to ensure that you are making the donation (I'm not sure why they made it so difficult) but again you can't complain about free stuff...

If using a desktop you can install plugins to both Chrome and Firefox that automatically redirects you to Amazon Smile rather than Amazon itself. I’ll update shortly with the two I use but they’re greatly beneficial!

I use the Amazon Assistant in Chrome and it takes me to the right url. Up to $2.56 since i found it this spring.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just a note for everyone. Since my Amazon ordering is WAY up during this ordeal please make sure you have TFP selected.

Also, you are not able to choose smile in your Android app. Not currently available for iOS. So I try to do as much ordering as I can from the website as opposed to my app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.