Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pictures of conversions

1. Back To Top    #1

pictures of conversions

I see a few posts like "keep up the hard work, I was just in your shoes 2 weeks ago" when people start battling a hard algae problem. I think it would be a great help for people battling algae and people unsure about the bbb method if there was a page of nothing but before and after (or before during and after) pictures of swamps. I know there must be some on here, but they're pretty hard to find.
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pictures of conversions

is where is your after
    AG 4000 gal.13' round Louisburg(cedar sides,top rails) Vinyl liner commercial Watsu pool
    indoor, 96 degree, AutoPilot digital salt chlorinator, Chemtrol 250 automated controler
    CarefreeClearwater ion generator, Mecomatic acid feed, Whisperflo WFE-4 1 h.p. pump
    Pentair Master temp 250 HD gas heater, Pentair CC200 filter

3. Back To Top    #3

heh, I don't really have an after. at least, not from my avatar if that's what you mean. I just recently found this site. that picture is a couple years old.
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.

4. Back To Top    #4

That looked like quite the mess! Thanks to TFP's I bet you've never had to look back!
    Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.