Online parts source. Help please!!!!

Jun 24, 2007
Eastern NC
Does anyone have a suggestion as to a good online parts source that has a "huge" inventory?

It all started when my bleed valve broke on my Quad D.E. 60. It spit water everywhere to the point it killed my pump motor. Replaced motor, got pump running in circulate till the new bleed valve came in. Thought all was well when valve came in until I went into the pump house to find that the pump was running but the water was not moving. Turns out that the impeller stripped off the threads to the motor, they were only plastic. So back to the drawing board of finding a new impeller. Thought all was well when I found it online and they said it and the seal kit would ship out of Tenn. I figured great it would be here in two days. I was right, it got here in two days. The impeller that is, the seal kit is coming from the manufacture and I do not have a time table on when it will be in and they could not give me one either. Meanwhile the pool is a solid dark green now, three weeks in the making of not being able to filter it all because I can't get the parts I need in a timely fashion.

So my inquiry is Does anyone have a good source that carries a huge inventory and would have just about anything that I might need and they can keep on hand. It is to the point that I don't care what the price is, if they have it and it can get here in a fast manner it is worth it to me. The heart ache of getting the pool back in shape as green as it is just really makes me :grrrr:

Who knows how many times I'm going to have to back wash the filter and go through a ton of D.E. just to get all the algae out, not to mention the bleach. It is just enough to make me want to make the pool a giant flower pot with a diving board.

Sorry for the rant but this is getting ridiculous. Three weeks of no pool just because of parts shipping time.

I don't know of one store in particular for everything. Usually when I need something, I just google for it. I did just purchase a heater from Poolproducts.com and it got here really fast, but it was drop shipped from the manufacturer.

buddywiser said:
Some good pool guys on ebay also.

But do pay attention to shipping charges, some will charge $8 shipping for one thing (small and lightweight) and $24 shipping for 3 of them. Crazy, when we are talking about Polaris tires or tail scrubbers.

I have had good experiences with www.Amerimerc.com (use IE browser- does not work well with Firefox) and www.intheswim.com Their selection may or may not be what you are looking for, but I can vouch for their very fast shipping and good customer service. You will just have to look at their website and see if they have what you need. I have also called both of them and spoke right away to English speaking human beings who were able to clarify or even tell me about things that were not on the website. Just my personal experience so far.

amjohn said:
I have had good experiences with http://www.Amerimerc.com (use IE browser- does not work well with Firefox) and http://www.intheswim.com Their selection may or may not be what you are looking for, but I can vouch for their very fast shipping and good customer service. You will just have to look at their website and see if they have what you need. I have also called both of them and spoke right away to English speaking human beings who were able to clarify or even tell me about things that were not on the website. Just my personal experience so far.

I had a good experience with Amerimerc as well. Best price I have found on filter cartridges. Fast shipping. But for a company that has everything, has same day shipping, great prices, and excellent cutomer service? Keep on dreaming.

In The Swim has worked for me and if I find a better price they will match it. Online and catalog do not show all the parts they carry, so ask to talk to the parts dept. They have everything I needed, and a lot it turns out I don't need (BBB). I get next day delivery and usually wait until their sales where they waive all handling charges or give 10% off orders over $50. Amerimerc is also good, bought my diving board and stand from them. I have 11 websites in my favorites but use mostly those 2.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.