Here we GO!! Conversion starting TODAY July 21st!

Yes, if you are expecting lots of rain you should bump up your FC level a little extra. Rain brings in debris which uses up chlorine. You want to stay ahead of your pool, add some extra chlorine so that the level is just right after the storm.

I'm not really sure what my levels were before I stared... I had Water Mold and had to get rid of that prior to converting... The week before I stared, I put a bottle of Algestat(sp?) and 4 bottles of Baquashock to kill the Water Mold...

All in all, it took about 45 bottles of the 174 oz Walmart brand 6% bleach... It doesn't matter if you buy too much as you will be using it forever to keep your FC level in check...

Good Luck in your conversion and remember your conversion posts will get the dreaded
:nopic:

HA HA!!!

Had to share a couple of underwater shots to show just how clear the water is! These were taken from the opposite wall of the pool... Remember, this is a 24ft AG pool...Granted these were taken with a disposable Fuji Underwater camera, but WOW!!!

IMG026.jpg

IMG027.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.