A.G. inpool chairs??

Jun 29, 2009
This may sound odd ...but does anyone know of any company out there makes a stool or chair that is safe fo above ground pools and thier liners ??? What I want is a couple of chairs or stools to sit on inside the pool and enjoy a FEW cold ones (WHEN ITS ADULT TIME) :cheers: ! I thought about PVC and constructing something that way but i thought I would ask first

MAYBE SOMEONE JUST NEEDS TO :hammer: me on the head!!

I used to be a pretty full-grown mermaid, and a noodle would support me! :oops: They are surprisingly buoyant.

I would be afraid to mix chairs/stools and booze in a pool... just asking for a liner tear, IMHO! :shock:

Others may have differing opinions...

Here is my pool seat. It has a mesh center so you don't fall out the bottom. :mrgreen:

No Kids Allowed!!! :whip:

i got 1 of those noodle seats and they work great for me. i weigh over 300 lbs and they held me up fine. i used the oversize noodles. i had the regular noodles and they still keep me floating but it sinks at about halfway, but it stays there.

Make one out of PVC and attach foam on the bottom so it does not hurt the liner.
You could but some concrete in the bottom part of the legs to keep the chair from floating away.
Use nylon straps for the seat and seat back. You could add a cup holder or piggy back Keg holder if needed for more than one person . Just don't drink so much that you forget which way is out of the pool.
:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.