Maricopa, Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I'm not getting any email notifications on any of the threads I'm subscribed too or start. I've checked my settings and email and they are all correct, unless I'm missing something. Any ideas?

I am going to do this step by step. I am on a laptop:

-Settings (upper right)

-General settings-left hand side

-scroll down to-Messaging & Notification

-Default Thread Subscription Mode:

-open the drop down box-pick the one you want

Let me know if this worked

Kim:kim:

In a way TFP became a victim of it's own success. Today we sit at 144,620 Total Members and 28,654 Active Members.

Why do I say this, because we have had to default email notifications to the "off" selection and for a while turned it off all together. With our number of members and the amount of notification emails that went out a day TFP was identified as an email "spammer" and several companies began rejecting our emails altogether.

I believe individual members can again select to have email notification, but we do need to watch it closely.

I am going to do this step by step. I am on a laptop:

-Settings (upper right)

-General settings-left hand side

-scroll down to-Messaging & Notification

-Default Thread Subscription Mode:

-open the drop down box-pick the one you want

Let me know if this worked

Kim:kim:

I had it set on Instantly by email. Of course, since I mentioned it with this thread, I got an email notifying me of your post but not of any other. Go figure. Thanks.

Hello,

I just ran a report on any and all emails sent from the server to your email address and it appears you've only had two sent from TFP. The first occurred at 8:20am this morning and the second was just a few minutes ago. Can you confirm that you've received both of these emails? If not, please check your Spam folders as Gmail likes to shove the emails into Spam from time to time.

Additionally looking at your subscribed threads it appears some have had the email selection changed from "Instant" to "Daily." There's a chance you will still be getting an email later today/tonight if any of these emails have any new responses.

Hello,

I just ran a report on any and all emails sent from the server to your email address and it appears you've only had two sent from TFP. The first occurred at 8:20am this morning and the second was just a few minutes ago. Can you confirm that you've received both of these emails? If not, please check your Spam folders as Gmail likes to shove the emails into Spam from time to time.

Yes, I have received both emails you mentioned plus one for your post. Seems to be working now. None in my spam folder. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.