Returned from a week's vacation yesterday and found green water in the pool and was too tired to do much more than pour a bottle of bleach in the pool. This morning I tested the pool water and got these results:
The first thing I did was go to the Pool Calculator and found out how much bleach to add to bring the FC level up to shock. I added 112 oz. of bleach. THEN I read that I should have taken care of the high pH first.
What should I do now? Should I lower the pH and then continue shocking the pool or should I continue shocking the pool until the algae is gone and not worry about the pH at this time?
Please help and thank you!