What model is this pool

DaHole

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 5, 2009
Can anyone look at the following pictures and tell me what model of esther williams pool this is?

Attachments

• IMG_6266.JPG
    IMG_6266.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_6268.JPG
    IMG_6268.JPG
    131.4 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_6296.JPG
    IMG_6296.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 397
Some of the experts who can help should chime in soon. How old is the pool? Did you obtain it through a recent home purchase? Is it possible to get in touch with the previous owner to see if they know the model or history of the pool in question ? Perhaps if you speak to some of the neighbors they may know how old the pool is and that might help determine the model.

Not getting a lot of help from the neighbors. Best they can guess it was new in 2000-2004. The previous owner is no where to be found. I was hoping that there would be some sort of marking on the pool that would give it away, but so far I have not found anything.

Have you tried calling around to the local pool stores and se if they sell that type of pool. Perhaps if you took a picture with you you may get lucky OR when you call ask how they keep track of where they did their installs. Some are computerized and may have your address on file ? Just throwing ideas out

Yep - tried that but their mailbox is full so I am not sure if I will get anything back.

Took the pool down tonight and moved it home. Will need to buy about 5 new bottom track sections. Its very odd since something degraded them down to almost a powder in spots, but the wall is spot free all the way around.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.