hinspergers pool bottom

Hello everyone,

We are in the process of installing our 24 foot round AGP and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the hinspergers pool bottom? We are really trying to do the install without sand. the ground is already leveled and now we are stuck trying figure out if we really need sand or not. Thank you in advance

24 foot round Aqua leader Illusion
not sure of the gallons
have a hayward filter pump setup

I have never heard of the bottom you are talking about but I'm almost certain you need the sand to form a slope around the edge of the pool and to cushion the bottom from rocks and stuff. Someone who knows more about this will chime in shortly.

Welcome to the forum ! :wave:

Ours isn't the hinspergers but it's the same thing. I don't have any sand under it. They use foam cove to make the corner. I like the way it feels on the bottom. We have really good earth here so rocks aren't a problem.

Thank You for the quick responses. I do have the foam coves. I do not have any rocks in yard. I just want to make sure I do not need the sand for anything other than liner protection. I think I am going to go ahead and do the install minus the sand. The customer service rep told me the product looked like a happy bottom but in 1 piece. Also how do I make a signature? sorry

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.