Just joined and wanted to say hey

Jul 17, 2009
Raleigh NC
Hello pool enthusiast.
I have decided to join this forum because of all the great info and the number of post from all over. Looks like there’s a lot of experience on this site.
I will be doing tons of reading so as not to ask the same questions others have answered a couple hundred times already. Next week I will be putting in an AG pool. My brother put one in several months ago so I have all the info needed on how to screw up an install. Including why it's not good to start assembly in a storm.

:hammer:
He fixed everything already.
Right now, there is a bobcat and transit in the back yard ready to level out the ground.
If all goes well, I should have the site ready before the pool comes next week.
Can't wait. It's gettin hot in Carolina. Gonna need it.

Srswimsalot said:
Hello pool enthusiast.
I have decided to join this forum because of all the great info and the number of post from all over. Looks like there’s a lot of experience on this site.
I will be doing tons of reading so as not to ask the same questions others have answered a couple hundred times already. Next week I will be putting in an AG pool. My brother put one in several months ago so I have all the info needed on how to screw up an install. Including why it's not good to start assembly in a storm.

:hammer:
He fixed everything already.
Right now, there is a bobcat and transit in the back yard ready to level out the ground.
If all goes well, I should have the site ready before the pool comes next week.
Can't wait. It's gettin hot in Carolina. Gonna need it.

saying hey back...Welcome to TFP...you will find someone out there that knows something about what ever issue you have. Don't worry about re asking questions It happens their are great moderators and others out here that will be happy to answer your questions. The best thing is that they will teach you how to take care of your pool without spending hundreds of dollars each summer!!! BEWARE OF THE POOL STEALERS :grrrr: They are the pool store guys who don't know beans about pools. Usually you walk into the store and they are kids barely out of highschool telling you what you need to buy and it adds up fast...BBB is all you need to know!
Good luck with the pool install...Have fun! :party:

duraleigh said:
Welcome! Like your username! We need more Raleighites and Carolinians here......the Texans still outnumber us by quite a bit but we're gainin' on 'em. :lol:

Thanks.
I'll spread the word to a neighbor several doors down.
I took pics today but my son took the camera before I could load the pics on Photobucket.
When he gets back from his day at the races, I'll load the pics and start my pool install thread.
You'll be able to see my progress as I go. Feel free anyone to input at any time.