Intex Purespa air leak

Aug 14, 2017
Eagle, ID
Hello all, I am a new member to TFP. I bought an Intex purespa inflatable hot tub about one month ago. It is awesome, but I have trouble keeping air in it. I have to re-inflate it about 1-2 times per day. It hasn't gotten to the point where it is losing water because the tub walls are so floppy, but it is irritating to have to re-inflate it so often. I have tried the soapy water spray trick all over the tub and can't find a leak. I think it probably is coming from somewhere around one of the valves. I have tightened the inlet air valve, and that didn't really help. The connection hoses for air inlet had an o-ring on it when I assembled it. However, I do have an extra air inlet o-ring and two inlet/outlet O-rings that I did not put on, because I assumed they were extra/replacements, since there were already O-rings on the valves/hoses. Is this correct, or do I need to put on the O-rings that came "not attached" to the spa itself? Not sure if they are extra pieces or not. Where are the most common places for valve leaks? Thanks in advance!!

Btw, within the first year, Intex will replace the liner for free. All you've got to do is fax them a copy of your receipt and a photocopy of the cut out Intex logo and the A, B, C labels for the hookups. I got mine in about 10 days.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.