Spa emptied, now runs when pool pump on

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed the spa was emptying out. My pool guy said it was the check valve (which had been replaced last year). I ordered one from Amazon but by the time it arrived, the spa stays filled and the spa runs as well as its waterfall when the pool pump is on. The pool cleaner isn't moving around. Couldn't get the heater to work either. Are these problems all connected somehow? I can replace the check valve but don't know where to start for the rest.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!

There is no way for us to tell if they are related with the provided information. I think the only way that they can be related is that if some of your valves got changed on your equipment pad.

j,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all pool owners trying to find their way out of the "Woods"... :snorkle:

How about posting a couple of pics of your equipment pad...

It would also be good to know if you have an automation system or are you manually turning your valves to switch between your Pool and Spa?

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.