New guy, here's my pool.....

Jul 7, 2007
Allen, Texas
New guy here! We started July 06 with this (had to cut down two trees....didn't want to, but didn't have a choice)......
20.jpg

And this is the result, after a total relandscaping by my wife and I, new fence, new upper spa deck, etc......taken in May this year....
21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

I've got more pics, including a full library of the build process from Day 1.

Thanks folks.....nice to be here! Yeah, your're right about the fungus....we've had to spray a few plants that haven't liked the deluge of rain we've had. The St. Augustine grass is new also and looks ok so far, but it is definitely suffering a little from the rain. It's funny.....when we started our pool build last summer we were dying for rain and lost most of the landscaping (didn't help with the sprinkler lines cut in July during the dig). We relandscaped with all "native" plants which can survive droughts......but low and behold....rain rain rain.....

The pool looks great!

We had ours redone this past late winter/early spring...just to get a lot of days we can't use it now thanks to all the rain...our St. Augustine had a little fungus at the beginning of all this rain but I sprayed it with some stuff and we haven't had any more problems (knock on wood).

-Thomas

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.