Goldline Pro Logic PS-4 + Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050

Jul 13, 2009
Central Florida
Does anyone have experience with using the Goldline Pro Logic PS-4 control system to operate the Pentair Intelliflo VS-3050 pump? I'm trying to figure out if this controller can communicate directly with the variable speed pump and change speeds for different modes.

The Pro Logic will communicate directly with a TriStar VS but I think you may need the Pentair Intellicom interface kit to interface with the Intelliflo. There may be a way to work around that but it might void a warranty if you do.

Thanks! I figured there would be some kind of incredibly overpriced bit of equipment required for this to work, but neither manufacturer makes it easy to figure this stuff out.

Is it correct to assume that without the "IntelliComm" interface the pump schedule can still be controlled, but it will default to the last speed it was set to? Or does it always start up at some fixed default speed setting?

I believe I read somewhere that without the Intellicomm, the pump will turn on to the last setting used when shut off but you might want to read the manual on the Pentair site just to make sure. Also, any change to the setting will need to be done manually.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.