Pool remodel has commenced!

sd122

Jun 19, 2011
Miami, FL
Nothing major but just want to document my remodel if anyone is interested in the pebble finish I have chosen. We had new pavers and coping installed a couple years ago and now it is time to complete everything else. We have been going back and forth between black pearl and gray reef pearl. I think we have decided on the gray reef pearl. Since I couldn't find any pictures of CLI sunstone's gray reef pearl, I thought I'd be the first to share.

We also have chosen to cut the spa overflow back to the platform and have chosen an untraditional charcoal/black pebble tile for the spa wall and waterline. Going for a Balinese lagoonish look.

Anyway, on to the pics...

Before, draining process 8/7/17:

d31cafe090b60f6448d1b8453243220d.jpg

Cant wait to see what it looks like! The pavers and coping look great btw. We considered the gray/black finishes seriously but ended up going dark blue. I do really like the way the gray/black looks my wife just wasn't 100% sold on it.

I like dark colored pools, can't wait to see how it turns out. Do you happen to know what brand and color your pavers are? I need to do a paver walkway and those look like they would go perfectly with my travertine deck. Love all your green landscaping!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Cant wait to see this one finished. It's going to look amazing!

Yeah, pool builder recommended it. After I saw his work, I liked his style so we went for it. Definitely different. It is on a mat. Following the builders choice on grout. Plaster is dark gray so I imagine grout will be too. He was all about having the waterline blend in with the plaster. Loving it so far!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.