New to me used pool. Need help Identifying pool parts / manufacture

RH87

Dec 3, 2014
FLORENCE, SC
Hello, if this is in the wrong section ,please let me know. I was given an above ground pool . The other owner just wanted to get rid of it. The previous owner said it was about 5 yr old. Its a 24 ' round x 54" tall . The top cap , side column post , bottom foot are made of plastic resin . I need help in identifying the pool parts / manufacture so I can put the pool up.I have been to 3 of the local pool stores and they have not been able to help. I have tried several google searches , but I have had no success .please see the pics below .. I apologize for the pic size.. If someone can tell me how to use photo bucket , I tried to post the links , but kept getting an invalid link message.
Thank for all the help.

Rich

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2952.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 177
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 177
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2981.JPG
    IMG_2981.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 176
Hi Rich,

Can you take a look on the underside of one of your top caps and see if there are any #'s or logo's embossed into the plastic? If you find something then please post a photo of what you find back to this post. I will wait to hear back from you.

Thank You
Patrick

Thanks for the reply guys ....Sorry so late getting back here , but I did not get a notification of a reply. Here are pic of the bottom of the pool cap and of the number I found . The number is 31002 - 333 - 00000 . Thx again for the help!
:kim:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    FullSizeRender-5.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 141
Hi RH87,

I have asked the gentleman that does the majority of our above ground pool parts to take a look at your photos and part #'s and he will post what information he has to this post.

My guess is that it's a Doughboy pool because of the larger size of the uprights and top rails. Doughboy pools use a specific skimmer. Pictures of the skimmer opening and skimmer body would help us confirm if it a Doughboy pool.

I was hoping you had a Doughboy skimmer but it's a Waterway model. Waterway skimmers are used on a number of pools. I'm reaching out to all of my above ground pool contacts to see if they have seen this pool. I'll keep you posted on what I find out.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.