DIY Slide

It doesn't look that high from the ground, but it sure looks way up there when they film from the top. Looks dangerous as heck to climb it.

I used to lay those pipes. They are 21' long, it looked like he cut off about 5' at the end of it. The slide is about 35' long then. I would hate to run my arm down one of those cut edges coming down too, it would be sharp. My brother took a 36" piece of this stuff, and ripped it down for a tunnel before. Oh, and we rolled one of my coworkers down a hill in one too, it was a good idea at the time, no injuries, but he was not happy at the end.
:hammer:

The first one: i would have killed anyone who topped out my tree to build that ugly and dangerous thing. And how many codes did they violate?? :hammer: And they so would have been better off spending the money to clear up the water instead! yuk.

in the second, I couldn't beleive when I saw the pool they were landing in... I guess that guy who missed was the one to test to see if the trajectory was correct... oops... :shock:

Man, my wife is such a spoilsport.

I was happily cutting down trees and starting to nail together the ladder when she zapped me with the shock collar (again) and I had to quit and go inside. I'm pretty sure I left a beer out there, too. :shock: :shock:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
that is insane!!!
but, they looked like they were having fun...I just couldn't let me kids do that (yes, I will be the uncool mom) :)

chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.