CA 0
pool temp 70f
per the Pool Calculator with goal level as TFP.com
FC add 81 oz of 10% bleach
PH add 16 oz borax
TA add 35 oz baking soda
CYA add 103 oz stabilizer
does this sound about right
it seems my ph and ta is good why would I need to add chemicals to change?
any tips on above #'s please chime in
thanks

i turned my chlorine feed to full is that ok, or should I still have it set to a lower setting like 2 as 10 (full) being the highest
I am just using the feeder to get my cya up to 50 and then turing it off, is this a good idea to raise it that way?

Okay, I missed that one...my bad.

If you are going to use pucks, then yes, increase your PH to 7.8 and TA to 120. The pucks are acidic, and will lower these levels.

Also, keep in mind that the pucks will raise your CYA level, so monitor that and stop using the pucks when the CYA reaches 50. If you add stabilizer separately, the pucks will make the CYA level too high.

So perhaps add only 3 lbs of stabilizer, raising your CYA to 20, and use the pucks until the CYA is at 50.

rethinking the feeder I think I will just turn off and not use it at all, i dont want to be come dependent on it
so will 4lbs of stablizer fit in a sock or do I just full the sock and wait till the stablizer is gone and then refill
with the remaining

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.