1000 users!

The Mermaid Queen said:
Congrats to rpgman, the lucky 1000th member!
Your prize is a Trouble Free Pool!!
:whoot:

so, like what do I get?

A) Free Built in 30,000+ gallon pool
B) A free test kit
C) Valuable information from this site

well, I'm only kidding, I already got something special.....tons and tons of very valuable information...

thanks to all who have helped!!!

rpgman said:
The Mermaid Queen said:
Congrats to rpgman, the lucky 1000th member!

so, like what do I get?

B) A free test kit

well, I'm only kidding, I already got something special.....tons and tons of very valuable information...

That would be a big "C"!!! To help make your maintenance Trouble-Free

(I'd give you a and b also, but you already have a pool, I am not authorized to give away Dave's TF100 test kits, and if anybody around here is getting a free 30K pool it will be this mermaid!! :thequeen: ;) )

The Mermaid Queen said:
rpgman said:
[quote="The Mermaid Queen":3c3hzymp]Congrats to rpgman, the lucky 1000th member!

so, like what do I get?

B) A free test kit

That would be a big "C"!!! To help make your maintenance Trouble-Free

(I'd give you a and b also, but you already have a pool, I am not authorized to give away Dave's TF100 test kits, and if anybody around here is getting a free 30K pool it will be this mermaid!! :thequeen: ;) )[/quote:3c3hzymp]

ah shucks, I thought I had just won a new 30,000+ gallon built in pool and was going to sell the AG intex I have here on the buy and trade forum....better call my wife up and tell her she has to go back in and replug the pool, cause she was so excited she started draining it already !!!

kidding again....

I already have a TAYLOR K-2006-C TEST KIT that I got for $89.90 which should last me this year.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.