Just getting started in Frisco, TX

I talked with the guy that was marking my lines. He told me they don't actually look for anything just mark where the original plan says it is supposed to be. My big thing was an unknown septic main line location. I paid $600 to have it scoped out and marked exactly and it turned out it was not in the way. Had it been it would have been $5k-$10k to relocate it. I feel for you I hope it isn't too much!

I have such a sad for you :( Many adult words and beers as well! :evil:

Kim(NO cheering on this one!)

LOL. Thanks Kim. I had many martinis last night staring into my pit of terror.

Since I'm stuck until after Halloween, I might buy some skeletons and put them into the pit. I can recreate the pool scene from Poltergeist!

74b8e82d8afa29a100e411ab808125d8--cult-movies-horror-movies.jpg

Afterwards, I'm tempted to bury them as it would freak the PB out once they start digging again :evil:. That might be a little too evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing they went easy with that back hoe and didn't cut that line.

You say that....but then it would be an emergency fix and would be done asap. Now it's dealing with the bureaucracy.

- - - Updated - - -

I talked with the guy that was marking my lines. He told me they don't actually look for anything just mark where the original plan says it is supposed to be. My big thing was an unknown septic main line location. I paid $600 to have it scoped out and marked exactly and it turned out it was not in the way. Had it been it would have been $5k-$10k to relocate it. I feel for you I hope it isn't too much!

Youch!! I'm being told to expect $3k. Fingers crossed!!

Just got the estimate. Price to relocate line is $1,600. Irritating, but who cares and let's get this party started. Tried to pay over the phone but they only take check....guess I know where I'll be at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure even bleach could fix that water ewwwwwwwww LOL

Kim:kim:

Truth be told, we are a hot bed for west nile, so I may be attempting to drain myself next weekend.

ONLY take checks?? Oh wait.......I bet if you offered to pay the 3% fee the Credit Cards charge they will let you pay over the phone. That is what they do down here. At least it is not as much as some of us thought!

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.