Pool wall out of the bottom track

Jul 31, 2017
Riverview, MI
I am currently installing a 15 x 30 above ground pool. I have leveled the site and made it to the point of filling it half way and installing the skimmer and return. While the pool was filling I had the top rails on. I removed the top rail to install the skimmer, when I put the rails back on the rail above the skimmer would not line up. I then found a section of wall that has come out of the bottom track. I looks like track at that point is slightly angled in towards the pool.

Is there a quick fix for this from the outside of the pool or am I going to have to completely drain the pool and pull the liner off of the wall?
How long can the pool be drained before the liner starts to shrink. ( I am in South eastern Michigan and the temps this week are in the 80's)

Very frustrated and looking for some solid advice.

Thanks!

Well, you'll never get the wall back in the track with the pool full. It's nearly impossible. As far as top rails not lining up, make sure you're not tightening the screws down until all the rails are on. Just screw them in enough to hold the rails and you can wiggle them. Once your rails are on, screw them down.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.