Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: patch cement all over my hands!!

1. Back To Top    #1

patch cement all over my hands!!

I didn't see a heading titled. "removing patch cement from fingers", so I'm asking here. I put a patch on my pool (underwater) and now I have cement EVERYWHERE. I keep peeling it off my fingers in tiny bits. Any suggestions on how to remove it easier? I tried finger polish remover and that only gummed it up.

thanks,
    Theresa and/or Gary

Complete DIY: 20x40' rectangle. Resin walls, vinyl lined. 33000 gallons. Full width steps. 8' deep. Diving board, slide. Hayward pro series super pump, sand filter. Raypack 336K BTU heater. Main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 2 amerilite lights with quick change lens Aquamatic auto cover and a partridge in a pear tree.
    Breaking our backs in the hopes that one of our six kids will care for us when we are old ;)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: patch cement all over my hands!!

Maybe try Goo Gone???
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

3. Back To Top    #3

ah ha, I will!

thanks
    Theresa and/or Gary

Complete DIY: 20x40' rectangle. Resin walls, vinyl lined. 33000 gallons. Full width steps. 8' deep. Diving board, slide. Hayward pro series super pump, sand filter. Raypack 336K BTU heater. Main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 2 amerilite lights with quick change lens Aquamatic auto cover and a partridge in a pear tree.
    Breaking our backs in the hopes that one of our six kids will care for us when we are old ;)

4. Back To Top    #4

Can't help with your question... but I have to say that I LOVE the "six kids peeing in pool" in your signature!!!
    27' round AG
    Hayward Matrix 1 1/2 HP Pump
    Hayward S210T Sand Filter