Waaay NW MN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Yeppers, the nasty chemical balance gremlins strike again. We are off to a 4 day rock festival tomorrow and it has rained 6" so far in the last 2 hours, still raining.

Well, I'll do my best to get things under control fresh in the am, then shock before we go, leave plenty of bleach the teens can dump in for the power outages when the SWG doesn't reset and worry about it when I get back.

rimshot.gif

LOL, Amethyst, LOL - funny!!! now that you mention specific rock, after Judas Priest Thursday night I should be "stone" deaf. (Pun intended)

We are on the road as I type. (I can't leave home without my Crackberry or laptop and mobile wifi) Yeppers, headed for the Jam. This is our 11th year rockin and jamming in Walker, MN. Party! :party: :whoot: :cheers: Anyone ever heads that way, just look for "Carnival Corner" - that would be us.

I pumped a LOT of water out of the pool this morning, added bleach, ran the pump for a while and set my timers. Since the SWG we have runs on a 24 hr timer, I could not set that so had to instruct the teens and leave lots of standby bleach. I don't think it's going to be too warm so maybe won't have much chance for algae to get a hold on.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.