Help!!! My above ground pool has issues!!! Or maybe it's me! :(

Jul 27, 2017
West
Hello,
I put up a 18x10x42 Oval pool last month. I converted it to the salt water system. The pool was doing great than the filter that came with the pool stopped working... I bought a new filter Krystal Clear 633T and connected everything. I even cut the hole bigger to make sure the nozzle fit. List of issues below.

1. when I cut the hole for the nozzle I screwed in the nozzle the new pump came with however there is a small drip of water on the outside wall. Can I get a washer for this or use plumbers glue to stop the leak?

2. After I started the pump and ran for 24 hours. I turned on the salt water system (eco 8110) and noticed after a short time that I am getting an error of 90 low filter flow. After reading the instructions and looking online is it possible that the hoses can be in the wrong direction? Should I change the hoses? I am a little scared to change the hoses b/c I don't want it to mess up my salt water system...

3. bought a skimmer for the pool and it's not working and it doesn't connect well to stand straight up to the inflatable side.... Any suggestions?

I am becoming discouraged with this and not sure where to go... I love the pool and I am wanting to get in it...

I finally fixed the leak. The problem was I needed to turn the outtake so that the plunger valve was straight up. The problem I am still having is salt water system is telling me low flow. I have called Intex and spoke with their customer service and I am waiting on a new flow sensor. Should be here Monday 7/31/17. I hope this fixes the problem. Do you have any suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.