We fight mustard algae each year. We began to see signs of it recently, so last night we shocked to MA levels & brushed the pool. We didn't turn off the filter overnight. FC held overnight, however there were four small areas throughout the pool where I could see green-yellow algae on the liner this morning. I brushed them right away & they dissolved into the water.
Since I was still able to see some "live" algae this morning, do you think that I should hold the MA shock level for another 12-24 hours?