Aquapure 1400 SWG help needed

George Whitzel

Jul 23, 2017
San jose, california
I have an 11 year old Handy Aquapure 1400 systrm that was installed when the pool was. Last fall the SWG stopped producing and gave an error code that indicated a bad flow sensor. I shut down the pool for the winter. I been trying to get the system working again. I replaced the sensor and cleared up the fault code but now the display light will come on but I can not get the Cell-On light to come on. I have seen the Cell reversing light come on for a while and occasionally an error code of 121. I think this indicates a bad cell which is not good as I have and old rectangular cell which I believe is no longer manufactured. Please advise what I can try to get the system working. I have tried cleaning the Cell and flow sensor with no luck.

Welcome!

I would say that after 11 years of use you got your value from this unit.

There are alot of options to replace it. You might have to do some plumbing changes though.

Keep putting bleach in your pool to maintain your FC based on your CYA level -- Pool School - Chlorine / CYA Chart

Take care.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.