filter basket

I'll open the cover, yank the basket and replace the cover really quickly, empty and clean the basket and replace just as quick. I have a check valve that prevents air from entering the suction side, but my filter will drain back to the pool if I leave it off. if I do it really quick, I barely loose any water in the pump basket.

crabboy said:
I'll open the cover, yank the basket and replace the cover really quickly, empty and clean the basket and replace just as quick. I have a check valve that prevents air from entering the suction side, but my filter will drain back to the pool if I leave it off. if I do it really quick, I barely loose any water in the pump basket.

:mrgreen:

I do the same, except I usually drop the O-ring in the dirt in my haste and then my 3 year-old daughter will say things to me like, "Daddy, you shouldn't say that word...that's a no no." :oops:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.