Indiana Pool Finished!

Jul 28, 2007
Wabash, IN
Here are some construction and finished pics of our pool build in north central Indiana. What a fantastic investment in our family time and we are building great memories daily.

Thanks TFP for all of the information that you provide to pool owners. The people that hand out advice in the forums are top notch and appreciated.

Thanks for looking...we love our pool!

100_0249Small.jpg

100_0251Small.jpg

100_0534Small.jpg

523.jpg

524.jpg

100_1118.jpg

100_1123.jpg

100_1124.jpg

100_1119.jpg

100_1120.jpg

100_1122.jpg

100_1121.jpg

Nice pool!

I like the photo history :goodjob:

We love Indiana, it's a great place to live. Our daughter is attending Purdue and will be heading back in a few weeks :(

Indianapolis resident here. I can see in some of the pics w/the cover on that wonderful Indiana hazy/humid nights! Grew up in the country and I can just smell the farm fields as I look at your pics! Beautiful pool and beautiful pictures!!! Makes me miss the country!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hardwareguy,
Nice pool. Who installed it for you? I live about another hour or so west of you and am looking for a good pool builder to do some work on my old pool. Are you glad you spent the money on the auto cover? Do you plan to use it as a winter cover also?

Thanks,
Monkeylove

Monkeylove....Pool was installed by "Backyard Pools By Design" out of Fort Wayne. They are a first class operation and did an outstanding job on our pool build.

Autocover was the single best investment we made in the pool. No need for a winter cover at all as it serves that function very well in the winter.

Yes!! Not a single problem. The snow melted and I pumped all the water off the cover....simple as that! At one point this winter, I could not even tell I had a pool other than the diving board and hand rails.

Any other questions, let me know.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.