Recuring leak at skimmer

- - - Updated - - -

pool crack.jpgpool crack.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

here is the skimmer where the leak is. I did a dye test when there was water in it and the dye all went down the middle of the first crack you see above the skimmer. I didn't see a leak from what looks like a larger hole above that crack.

I don't know if this will help, but I have used this in the past for other leaks around the house with success. It's an epoxy putty and it says it is great for fuel tanks (so it should resist pool chemicals), and that it is "Drinking Water Safe" (so know worries about it being toxic after it cures). It claims it can be used even under water (though I have never tried that). Good luck and I hope this can help you!

Here is a link to it at Home Depot (where I got mine) ... JB WaterWeld

I don't know if this will help, but I have used this in the past for other leaks around the house with success. It's an epoxy putty and it says it is great for fuel tanks (so it should resist pool chemicals), and that it is "Drinking Water Safe" (so know worries about it being toxic after it cures). It claims it can be used even under water (though I have never tried that). Good luck and I hope this can help you!

Here is a link to it at Home Depot (where I got mine) ... JB WaterWeld

I keep a tube of this in my boat and have used it to fix the boat while on the river before. It works

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.