Can The Pro's Here Check My Numbers Please....

dannyboy

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 31, 2008
Denver, Colorado
I think I've cracked this pool 'lark' using the BBB method.
Can anybody give me advice on what's below but I think it's good?

FC-6.0
CC-0
TC-6.0
pH-7.2
T/A-100
CH-180 (this goes between 180-190)
CYA-50
Temp-84

What do you think?

thanks - back to the pool :D

Ain't broke... :wink: :goodjob:

If you want to "tweak" it, the PH could go up a tad to 7.4, but it probably will anyway, slowly.

You could, if you want, point your return up to break the surface and create some aeration to raise it a little...

Great job!

Water looks great. The FC was at 6 as i had just put bleach in that morning so it does drop down to 4 or 3 through the day....
From my understanding, sparkly blue water is a sign you are on the right tracks?

cheers all - the missus just gets worried seeing me dump Clorox in the pool so I thought I'd make this thread to prove everything is okay...

danny

One of the real drawbacks to BBB is the funny looks you get from everyone who doesn't understand it. The checkout ladyat Walmart I know is seriously considering calling security every time I go thru with 15 jugs of clorox.

The best ones are at the parties when someone asks, "How do you keep your water so sparkling"?

"Clorox"

"Hmmm, Clorox, that's very nice. So, it was sure hot today, huh?" :mrgreen:

Last comment I got was...

You cleaning alot?

Um, yeah right! :mrgreen:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.