mypoolsupplyguys

In The Industry
Jul 12, 2009
Hello Everyone,

My name is Charlie, I run a online swimming pool shop. Searched around for some forums and found you guys. Being in the pool service industry I thought I could maybe help out from time to time around here.

Glad to be here.

Greetings! Welcome to our corner of the 'net. :wave:
Even though you are in the industry you might want to take some time to read thorugh our pool school section since we do things a bit differently here :shock: (and what we do works and is backed up by chemistry and NOT manufacturer's claims! :roll: )
You might be surprised by just how much you can learn around here! :wink:

mypoolsupplyguys said:
I skimmed thru it a bit. Lots of really good information in there. I have been working on pools for over 8 years. I pretty much have it down to an art :-D

Great information though however.
You are not the only pool professional that frequents this board and quite a bit of our info is not taught in
cpo and tech courses such as the chlorine/cya relationship. I think you might find a thing or two that you can learn here even with 8 years under your belt! :wink: We also teach the proper way to lower TA since we all know that slugging acid in the deep end of a still pool is a myth that had been busted in the JSPSI several years back but is STILL taught in cpo courses and to most pool store employees!
We are not your average swimming pool forum that you might find on the net. Just browse through our "Deep End" to see some of the topics!
Here are a few examples:
degradation-of-cyanuric-acid-cya-t8880.html
cya-analysis-by-uv-t15153.html
ta-what-is-it-really-t4979.html

Like I said, not your average pool forum! :wink: