How I spent my Summer Vacation

frustratedpoolmom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 20, 2007
Key West, FL
Well, part of it. I had such a nice time Sun-Wed I had to share some pics of our trek to Indiana, camping at Turkey Run State Park.

Here's our setup:
july2009049.jpg

Here's how we spent Monday:
july2009013.jpg

july2009023.jpg

(I'm soooo dissappointed at the clarity of the pic)

What goes up, must come down:
july2009025.jpg

Cooling off after our 5 mile trek:
july2009039.jpg

(I have to say, this was the first public pool with water that had me impressed.)

How we spent Tuesday, a 4 hour tube ride down the Sugar Creek
july2009059.jpg

Great time was had by all, can't wait to return next year....

Neat pics poolmom!

We are serious campers and hikers too! We tent camp though. If we lived somewhere cooler, I swear we would be camping every weekend! :shock:

That the only way I could go camping is in a rig like that. From the looks of it, that must be southern Indiana since northern is as flat as a pool table.

Looks like a great time! Beautiful weather and plenty of fun activities to keep everyone busy. I LOVE camping! Unfortunately we only go 3-4 times a year. :?

Here's a couple of shots of our last camping trip.

Went from this: :-D
Photo0075.jpg

(We tried a new site, didn't like it)

To this: River that appeared under our friends camper. :shock:
Photo0109.jpg

And this in about 10 minutes :shock: :shock: : Crick that turned into a 18" deep rushing torrent of water through our campsite. :shock:
Photo0110.jpg

Only about 6-8" deep when pic was taken)

Sorry if this is considered a Hi-Jack.
P.S. NICEEEEE Camper! :)

Adam

Thanks Adam. We used to have a PUP and we upgraded last year after going to the RV show in Rosemont.

The only thing I miss about the PUP is having the luxury of virtually any site at any park. Now we are restricted because of our length and slides. Oh I miss the gas milage towing too....LOL

Where were your pics taken? What a downpour!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.