Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: BBB method passes the vacation test

1. Back To Top    #1

BBB method passes the vacation test

I have been using the advice from the good folks here for 2 months.The knowledge base here is superb. I really wanted to see if all my testing and principles that I learned here work when I do not test or add chemicals for a week. I was gone for a week. Shocked the pool to about 16. Added a maintenance dose of algeacide Shut the pump off after 2 hours. Used solar cover.

I expected the CL drop each day an average of 2 Fc.

Checked this morning. FC was about 3. Water still crystal clear, except for a few leaves and dirt.

I know how my pool behaves and a big thanks to all of you. No trichloro. No pool store for me!! I will add a picture after I figure out how to reduce my file size??
    Above Ground 14.2 K Gallon, vinyl, Baquapure sand filter, 2.5 HP pump, K-2006 test kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: BBB method passes the vacation test

Great!

For pics - easiest way is to upload the pics to Photobucket.com or similar FREE host site, and then copy the "IMG" code and paste it into your post here. (Choose the "large" size when uploading.)
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com