Filter pump run schedule

It should take about 5-6 hours. So, I am running the pump during 2, 5 hour periods each day. 6-11 in the morning and 6-11 pm. Not running the SWCG yet. But will be in a week. So, that may change things depending on how the chlorine level responds.

Right now using BBB and the water is balanced pretty well. It is crystal clear!

Dave, by the way, which pool is yours on the slideshow? Ron

I haven't had mine turned off in over 2 weeks.

My pool stays pretty clean. It only has one inlet and outlet tho so I let it run all the time to keep it clean and turned over.

I also have a skimmer and atleast once a week I'll vacume it whether it needs it or not

Hi, Ron,

It sure sounds to me like you got the run time exactly as I would recommend. My pool turns in about 7 hours so I shoot for two seven hour periods in 24.

I don't always get it right because I have this quirky thing about running the pump at night.....I always feel like I should be awake just in case.....in case of what, I can't tell you. I think a short stay at the funny farm may be helpful for me :lol: :lol:

My pool is not yet in the slide show. I've had great plans to retrieve the pictures from an old hard drive but those plans have failed for the last 90 days. You have inspired me to just go take some new ones tomorrow and I'll see if Sean can post one. You'll recognize it as the one with the tan ceramic tile decking.....looks like an apartment complex pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.