duraleigh

Admin
Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 1, 2007
Sebring, Florida
I have added two individual tests to the products at TFtestkits.com.

The first is the FAS/DPD test for Chlorine and Combined Chloramines. This test will allow users to test for very high levels of chlorine (50+) to an accuracy of .2ppm if necessary. It also allows for testing Combined Chloramines.....a good indicator of the need to shock your pool. It contains 2oz of R-871 reagent, 10g of R-870 powder, .75oz of R-0003 for the CC test, a scoop, and a 25ml mixing cylinder. It's $23.00

Secondly, I have added a CYA test set. It comes with the view tube graduated from 20 - 100ppm, a cya mixing bottle, and a whopping 8oz of CYA reagent....enough to perform 16 complete tests (even more if your CYA is 40 or more). It's $17.00

Neither of these test kits come with a Kit Box. I have been unable to find the correct size box but will keep looking.....meanwhile, it helps hold the price down.

Both of these kits are in stock with very fresh chemistry and will ship via USPS Priority Mail for a flat $4.60 within one business day from receipt of payment.

As always, I am incredibly appreciative of the interest and support you have shown for the TF-100 Test Kit. We will continue to fine tune the kit and our business practices to make it the best value we possibly can.

"Operators are standing by to take your order".......Oops!, that was the old days!!

"My computer is standing by to converse with your computer....little human intervention required."
(Hmmm, maybe the old days weren't so bad :lol: :lol: )

Dave, THANK YOU FOR ENABLING ME TO 'REVIVE' MY TEST KIT!!!!![. Though I've never met you in person, (yet) I can not say enough good things about you! You've stepped up and filled the void that Ben's absence created, which had been unfilled, even by a couple of new sites :goodjob:

pooladdict said:
Hey Dave, will I be getting that new tests with my order?

If not, can you send me them an bill it to my card?

Thanks,

Rik
Hi, Rik,

I guess my post above is a little confusing.....Those tests are already included in the standard kit...the one coming to you.

I have offered those two tests for folks who might already have a less expensive kit that doesn't contain one or both of those tests.

Be assured, those tests are in the kit coming to you....I would love to bill you again but I'm afraid you'll easily find out where I live. :roll: :roll:

My wife was little surprised when my test kit arrived last week but I assured her that it was what we needed to keep our pool in great shape. After she watched me run the test a few times she is convinced and so am I that every pool owner should have one of your test kits.

Here's to cool clear water. :-D
Thanks
Don

Hi, Don,

Nice words....Thanks!

One note of caution....at my house, spending money without prior approval of the CFO (you know who) has frequently resulted in bodily harm (to me) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.