Our Texas Oasis

Buggsw said:
Looks nice. I like that idea of the separate patio slabs. I've been thinking of doing something like that between my house and my pool.

Thanks! Lot less yard to mow! :)

My wife and I didn't want solid pool deck all the way from pool to our back patio. So instead of rocks or something we just had the PB do the small slabs.

bbqbrew said:
Buggsw said:
Looks nice. I like that idea of the separate patio slabs. I've been thinking of doing something like that between my house and my pool.

Thanks! Lot less yard to mow! :)

My wife and I didn't want solid pool deck all the way from pool to our back patio. So instead of rocks or something we just had the PB do the small slabs.

Plus, it breaks up the monotony of so much patio. A friend of mine has several large free form ovular shapes between her pool deck and her patio. It looks nice with her home. I'm seriously considering it because I am tired of the grass area between my pool deck and my patio, but I don't want my yard on the left side to seem so separate from the right side. I think this may be a really good way to segue between the 2 sides. ( Is that a proper use of segue? Heck if I know.)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.