Autopilot Installer Menu

nupoolsoon

LifeTime Supporter
Jan 7, 2008
In the AP SWG instruction manual its says to enter the installer menu to hold down the "select" button for 13 seconds. I vaguely remember this last year when we were having issues, but it is not working. It does not switch to the the Installer Menu.

I need to change the cell power from 2 to 3. Power Cell 2 supplied enuogh CL last year, but seems minimal and not enough this year. We only had the cell working for two months last year b/f we closed for the season. I do not think it is giving me enough CL and am afraid there might be another problem, but I want to try changing the power cell first.

Can someone help me out as to how to enter the Installer Menu? Thx.

I know this is a post to an old thread - that’s ok. Maybe it will help someone else
—-
I lucked out and unlocked the Installer’s menu, I think. I changed the pool size and correctly listed our pump as a 2 speed. I can not access any such menu again containing this information, so I am guessing it was indeed the installer’d menu. After reading other post, I understand that I need to hold the select button much longer than for the other menus.
Haven’t used the pool in 12 years — but I do want to keep it in proper repair. That you!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.