Water Change now Jets Not Working

Hi, I have just changed the water in my Dimension One hot tub and now the jets on pump 1 do not work. Pump 2 works fine and pump 1 is running but I am getting no water from the jets. I put spa cleaner in the water and ran 3 cycles before draining the water with no problem.

I have looked on the forum and it seems likely (hopefully) that I have air in the system blocking the flow. Before I registered I found a posting from Spishex with an attachment showing where to bleed the system from. when I clicked on this it prompted me to join the forum. after joining the forum I now cannot get that attachment.

can somebody help please?

Hmm... sounds like it could be a browser issue. I would try clearing your browser cache, then starting your browser again.

I doubt this will work but maybe...
attachment.php

Have just spent 3 hours trying to get it running with no luck. I have got bleed screws on the pumps and have tried those but no air coming out. I have loosened the outlet union from the pump, no air there. Have tried the plunger down the filter hole, no air there. I have even tried the plunger on the jets. I get air there but after an hour of plunging them it is still not running.

Any ideas anybody?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.