Aqua Leader Pool Liner help

DaHole

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 5, 2009
I am looking at a used Aqua Leader Evasion and it will need a new Liner. It is a 27ft round, but when I look at the true specs it has a true radius of 13’ 4” (4,07 m). Do I have to purchase a Aqua Leader liner or can I just buy any beaded 27" liner online? My local pool store wants $425 for a plain blue 25mil. PS What style beaded is it?

JR

Welcome to the fourm!

I recently had to contact Aqualeader with a liner question with my 33x15 oval pool. Aqualeader uses STANDARD sized liners so if your pool is marketed as a 27' round, then pretty much any 27' round beaded liner will work.

In my case, I received a liner from a supplier which was either a defect or was manufactured too small. (Looked more like a 15x30 than a 15x33!). I called Aqualeader to confirm I did not need a special liner. The new liner I received was at least 2.5 feet longer than the 1st one! - And installed like a charm.).

As far as the bead: I can take pic of mine but the liner I bought was a unibead (able to be used as a J-hook or a beaded liner). I simply sliced off the J-hook portion and installed as a beaded liner.

There are a few different types of beads. I have some pics at home I can post. But most of the new liners that are sold will have the correct bead for your pool.

To give you an idea of "shape", your bead and receiver on the Aqualeader should be the standard looking bead: (should look like this):

http://www.debnars.com/abg_beaded_liner.gif

Hope that helps

Thanks for the reply. My local pool dealer said a standard 27' wouldn't fit though because the true size is 26' 8". e.g. you can stretch one, but can't shrink one.

Does anyone know of an online place to buy a metric 27?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.