Greetings from: Travis & Kathy in Mobile, AL

FlyboyTR

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 5, 2009
Mobile, AL
Hello,
We are Travis & Kathy from Mobile, AL. :wave: During the past 6 months of reading and learning I have found some very informative sites. I’ve decided the better ones are the sites with nothing to sell! Last week I discovered TFP by accident. Great site and what appears to be excellent information. I have always looked for the easiest, most cost & time effective means to accomplish a given task/goal. It looks like TFP will certainly help with that cause.

We have found a used 16x32 oval pool that is three years old. We are planning on purchasing it this week. It belongs to friends of ours... They’re selling their house and because of a recent liner incident have decided to just sell everything. There is no rust or damage to anything! Looks like we will get in pool (hardware) costs for just a few hundred dollars. Then comes the task of tear down, moving and site preparation at our home. We will continue to look, read and learn from this great site. :goodjob:

Our problem child:
We own a Four Winds spa. Love the tub...hate the filtration system! The past 4 years have been a nightmare in regards to water quality. Every place we've gone to has given us different advice...sold us several bottles of “Uncle Harvey’s Magic Elixir” …yet most of the spa problems still remain…although better since we stopped using everything except dichlor. Honestly…I believe the magic elixirs would be better off in a tall glass with some ice and a lime wedge. :-D …looks like TFP will also help us in this regards!

I will be ordering the TF Test Kit shortly after becoming a lifetime member. Thanks again for such a great site and hopefully we will find some other local folks using the BBB process.

Travis & Kathy :cheers: