CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Sleep??? It’s the end of the school year and between soccer, band, cheerleading, blablabla I wish I slept. Wake up at 2am for work and crash at about 10pm for bed.

I thank each of you for your support! Your donations are allowing TFP to do great things.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have a user name and password to the site. . .just want to confirm what level of membership I need to post new threads and ask for some much needed advise.
THANKS

Nope, it’s all free thanks to donations from all our supporters.....no advertisements either. :) Ask away and you’ll quickly get advice.

Welcome to TFP!!!!

Donated yesterday, I need my stinkin' badges! ;)

Thank you greatly for your support!

Can you please PM me with the email address you use for PayPal? The address used on TFP likely isn’t the same one used for PayPal so I’m not sure what level to upgrade you to. Also, did you receive a thank you email back? We’ve had many of them end up in Spam folders this year so I’m wanting to make sure.

ZWExton,

Thank you for your support! Just got done sending you an email with details for your discounts. If you don’t get it within 5-10 minutes from now check your Spam folders as were again fighting the ISP’s this year. :(

Thank you for your support!!
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.