CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Hi, welcome to TFP! Go to the first post on the first page. It explains the different donation levels. There is a donate button for each level on the left hand side of the page. Click the button and follow the links.

Jason
Long time pool owner, (3 pools, 1 IG circa 1959, 2 AG vinyl) and after finding this site I learned that I didn't know what I was doing, for the most part...
So please accept my donation as it has already saved me much work and I now have TFP water, woo hoo!!! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
This website has saved me a bunch of time, frustration and money!

View attachment 67596

Gladly donated at the bronze level this morning.

Thanks. This site runs completely off donations from supporters. Glad you found value here....nice shade sail!! Do you collect rain water with it??

No, I just use it as shade in the summer for my kids. They sometimes like to swim around noontime. We don't get enough rain in Phoenix to collect much water anyways.

No, I just use it as shade in the summer for my kids. They sometimes like to swim around noontime. We don't get enough rain in Phoenix to collect much water anyways.

Hahaha...true. We at least get monsoon rains for a few weeks in July.

I'd love to do a sail shade over my pool....on the list of things I hope to do some day.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.