CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

I had not even a second thought about becoming a lifetime supporter because of the money I have saved in gas alone from running back and forth to the pool store. This site is a God send for me as I live 33 miles from the nearest "experts" (cough, cough). Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Just made my donation through my paypal but that has a different email address. Do you need that email address?

Pool under construction. Spent a few hours reading on here and donated the $30 because I know for sure I saved chemical money and future headaches! Missed getting my username entered before I submitted PayPal.

Will post soon in new pool area. Pics!

Thanks,

J.

Great Site.. I just donated. You have help me make my pool a sparkling Oasis in 3 days after struggling with a cloudy pool for almost 3 years and hundreds of $$$.
The Information on this site is worth a million.
Thanks to everyone who makes it possible.

My mother's pool pump quit two weeks ago. Had my brother install a 2 speed pump but right now her pool chemistry is off. She went to the pool store and she was given 25 lbs of DiChlor to add since she had algae along with an algaecide and PH Up (her CYA was 45 at the time). Reading as of today PH=7.5, Alk=158, Cal=257, CYA=90 FC=7.8, all other measure look good.

Previous visit the pool guy had her add 4 cups of MA. I became a lifetime TFP member a few minutes ago, and since I didn't get a discount when I ordered my test kit, I am taking advantage of the discount and sending her a test kit today! I borated my pool this year and I plan to work with her to borate her.

I just paid my $30 for a lifetime supporter. I am a first time poster and also a first time pool owner. We installed a 37' Lone Star fiberglass pool in our new home located in Pleasanton, Texas which is about 35 miles south of San Antonio. Once the cabana is finished, I will post some pictures. Looking forward to learing alot about my pool and how to properly take care of it.

Pap

pappy19 said:
I just paid my $30 for a lifetime supporter. I am a first time poster and also a first time pool owner. We installed a 37' Lone Star fiberglass pool in our new home located in Pleasanton, Texas which is about 35 miles south of San Antonio. Once the cabana is finished, I will post some pictures. Looking forward to learing alot about my pool and how to properly take care of it.

Pap

Great place to do that. Glad to have you here.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
basilf said:
You have saved me a lot of money and a huge amount of worry. I just hit the donate button. A small token of my gratitude.
Ditto! Sure glad this site exists.

It's been a fairly vertical learning curve figuring out the care and feeding of a pool. I hate to think about the big hole I would be digging now if I hadn't jumped in with both feet to learn about the water chemistry.

I also am not an active poster, but every time I have a pool issue, this is where I turn so it is only fair that I should support it. I have learned so much... and also realized how little I know. Thanks to those who contribute their time to running and maintaining this site and to all those who contribute their experience and know-how. Just sent my $30 in. :whoot:

Thirty bucks is a DEAL! (IMHO) Most folks, not TFP'ers though, spend way more than that in one trip to the PS and walk out with bad advice and bad for your pool products.
Help from the experts and members on this site is faster, MUCH less expensive, and accurate. During pool season I log on everyday for continued education, tips, tricks, and usually a few chuckles! (Yes, Richard320--it's quite often you!) So, a BIG THANKS! to the Mods, Special Contributers, Experts, and all who support this site.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.