CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Just became a Lifetime supporter...I have only been a pool owner since spring of 2013 but have found this site to be very useful...thanks for all the great advice to each and every member!!!
Now just waiting for my coupon so I can order my test kit :)

3rd and biggest pool yet (Intex 18'x48" Ultra Frame) and first time ever having the big green monster issue. Although I had doubts in my ability to fight it, information from this site proved true and accurate and I beat that monster inside of 4 days (plus a couple to remove the last of the cloudiness). Very noticeable improvement after the first 24-36 hours!

The Lifetime Supporter amount is WAY worth it, and extremely cheap compared to what I would have spent going to the pool stores.

My donation is complete. Thank you guys.

PS: How do I take advantage of the test kit discount? (While I'm in Canada, I do have a US mailing address).

John

Thanks for supporting the site.

You should get an email that contains a discount code to use when ordering the TF-100 ... I think JasonLion has to process it and then you will get your banner by your name and the email.

jblizzle said:
Thanks for supporting the site.

You should get an email that contains a discount code to use when ordering the TF-100 ... I think JasonLion has to process it and then you will get your banner by your name and the email.
Excellent! Thanks.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you Jason to you and your crew for running a great website. The little April fools prank the other day caused minor panic but made me realize how much I value this site and want to help keep it running.

:goodjob: everyone who helps keep it running .

I just donated for a membership & used a CC through the PayPal site but I think I forgot to type my login name from the site here ......

Should I forward the email receipt to one of the admins ?

Thx

I really appreciate this site.
I had an issue with a pool with high alkalinity (200) but low PH (6.8). I was going crazy trying to get it in sync....oh and spending too much time and money on soda ash, then acid, then soda ash, then acid....
Then I found this site and aeration and the better way to manage a pool.
I am now at 110/7.5 and have saved a lot of money, time and aggravation.
Thanks.

Just sent in my donation to become a lifer. I realized pretty quickly on that my pool store wasn't giving me the correct advise...not extremely bad but bad enough that I suffered annual issues and some rough pool openings. So basically I've been a struggling DIY pool owner for about 10 years until I came across this site. I've been gathering priceless info ever since...and my pool life is much better Thanks to all!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.