CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Generally, no it is not possible to pay the difference to "upgrade" due to the gift certificates, etc. Anyone is welcome to donate at any level. But, if you desire the perks of a certain level, then that full donation is required. You would have multiple donation level badges.

Anyone is welcome to give as much or as little as they like. It just may not change the color of your badge if you do not donate at that level. I know there are members who have given well above and beyond gold level with no added recognition.

You do raise a good point about the perks not being advantageous to non US members. I would imagine that a PM to the admin may allow badge upgrades on a case by case basis given those circumstances.

Thanks for your donations!

Thank you greatly for your support!! We enjoy greatly helping members learn to care for their pools and your donation just assisted us in our goal.

Thank you!

Thank all you at TFP who support newbies like me!! I am humbled by all the support from you all who just want the best dang pool for your kids and family and more importantly, share your knowledge with us. I’ve purchased my TF-100 test kit and have learned I’ve been bambozzled by my pool guy. However, lm learning and have just a bit more confidence and skill level—Pool guys days are numbered!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks.........I have just started testing my water days ago and I’m already thinking about moving plumbing, electrical and heater 40 feet from its current location. I need to slow down and get a handle on correcting the water chemistry myself. Also, need to buy my own cleaning tools before I FIRE the pool boy. But yea I feel like just a weee bit more knowledgeable but more importantly, I have all you in my corner. Have good nite

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.