CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Best $100 I've spent ever. I don't post a lot (thank goodness--and Pool School--and my TF-100), but use the expertise of the forum almost weekly. Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks and the site admins!

Just donated moments ago at the silver level. I forgot to actually mention in paypal my username info. Does anyone know who I should message to give them the relevant user info?

Like others have said, this site has provided me with great insight and peace of mind, helping me make great decisions.
Keep it up !!!!

Leebo is who you need to let know. He is the person that started this thread and he has a post up a bit you can click on and send him a PM.

THANKS for your support! We will be able to have the lights on for a little longer now! LOL

Kim

Just donated moments ago at the silver level. I forgot to actually mention in paypal my username info. Does anyone know who I should message to give them the relevant user info?

Like others have said, this site has provided me with great insight and peace of mind, helping me make great decisions.
Keep it up !!!!

I just sent you an email to your address used by PayPal. Please check there for the donation info.

Thank you everybody for the tremendous support. Your support is allowing us to continue to teach new members and expand in the near future. We all thank you greatly!

Congrats on the 501c3 designation. Sponsorships are way better than bake sales and I'm proud to support TFP!! Let me know if there's ever an option to send in my water for a TFP pro to test for a small donation, maybe as a perk for new Gold supporters!!

Congrats on the 501c3 designation. Sponsorships are way better than bake sales and I'm proud to support TFP!! Let me know if there's ever an option to send in my water for a TFP pro to test for a small donation, maybe as a perk for new Gold supporters!!
Thanks for the support! Not sure your idea would work well since some of the water chemistry would change if you waited to long and if subjected to extreme temperature.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

I am willing to be flown down by private jet to test your water! I like chicken on the grill and ribs from the smoker. Dr. Pepper is my fav. drink. Let me know when the jet it ready! LOL

Kim

I've never posted, but have been using the forums for almost 9 months. I've gone from knowing nothing about pools, to owning one, to getting advice about a re-plaster, to maintaining my own pool chemistry. This month, I replaced a REALLY old sand filter with a DE Filter and finished a SWG install. Everything is up and running beautifully thanks to the forum. Now I'm researching borates. Anyway, I'm happy to see the forums institutionalized with non-profit status, and was pleased to make a donation, since all the benefits so far have been one way in my direction.

Lol! Marcy is a peach and loves hanging by the pool.

I just donated, so all done. I put my username in, so hopefully it all comes through ok. Thank you for what you do with this site. It has saved me, and a few friends now, countless dollars and frustration.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.