CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Whooo Hoooo!!! I just became a supporter of this awesome site. I was able to return $160 worth of pool supplies that I mentioned in my post:

http://www.troublefreepool.com/thre...-Riddance-Undesirables-You-Will-NOT-Be-Missed

The returns were made possible thanks to the TFP site, and all the wonderful, knowledgeable, people here that are always willing to help. I decided to donate $100 of that $160 back to this awesome site that is without a doubt going to save me a lot more time, frustration, and money in the future.

Thank you TFP, and all the awesome members here for all that your do, yet ask for little, to nothing in return. I could Not have done it without YOU. :)

You're Welcome Jason, but I'm the one who should be thanking you. I felt my continued support to this site was the least I could do considering everything TFP, and its members have done for me, and my pool.

Thank you TFP. The TFP site, and ALL its members are Awesome :). I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!!

You guys are all awesome! It's through your support in membership that the forum can keep running.
Its not inexpensive to keep TFP online, and in case you didnt notice, there are no advertising lins or commercial sponsors on the forum, so your Voluntary membership is greatly appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow! Talk about an awesome first post!
Welcome to TFP!
Lurker, just became a supporter. Thanks for a great sight. Test Kit next!

- - - Updated - - -

Go get em Wendy!
Finally became a supporter. You guys have been such a lifesaver for me! Since April, I've gone from a new pool owner with NO experience to someone who now gives other pool owners advice. :lovetfp:

Thank you for your support this year Bob, both financially with your LifeTime Supporter upgrade, as well as all the assistance you've given to TFP members over the last few months! Both are GREATLY appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.