Rain Rain Go Away.....

Jun 18, 2007
Spring, Texas
Just like the Stevie Ray Vaughn song...we are having a Texas Flood. Man, 2 weeks ago we signed the contract for our new pool with nothing done due to the rain. It has rained 45 days straight in this great state of ours....before too much longer, we won't need to have a pool in the backyard, we'll have our own personal swimming lake.

I feel bad for those of you who have had their builds delayed.... I am sure it is harder for ya'll seeing a concrete hole in the ground that you should be swimming in already.

Everyone do a litlle dance tonight so we can get these pools done!!!!

At least we have the Astros... well not really. Something a little more frustrating is having a pool that you can't swim in because of all the rain. I'll ask this guy for a little help - either it will quit raining or all the trash will get picked up...

17.jpg

Thanks tagprod....as soon as my email popped up with your post, it stared storming outside again!!!! I think your buddy here did the ole' Indian Rain Dance.....not quite what I was hoping for! My garbage is sitting out on my curb just in case though. :wink:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.